Tuesday 30 September 2014

college magazine photoshoot plan.

College magazine photo shoot plan.



Who?  The model of my photo shoot (and the model that will be featured on my front cover) will be female because the article that was most wanted in the results of the questionnaire was about the latest fashion and stereotypically, females are better representatives of fashion.


Where?  My photo shoot will take place in a setting where college students are most likely to be seen. E.g. the mall, college lecture rooms, the library, college grounds etc.
     


Pose?  The pose that I would like my model to show would be a pose that shows what she is wearing (the latest fashion) as well as shows both the educational and enjoyable side of college.





Costumes and props? The model that will be on my front cover will be a stereotypical representation of what a female college student would look like. She’ll be wearing clothes that are in fashion but that are not “over the top” so that students who see him will still have enough confidence to reach her level of fashion.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment